一首韩国歌
韩国女团的歌
很有意思的歌...;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGe0hHvAGkc
2ne1的ugly
以下是它的歌词
已经翻译好了:)
雖爽朗地笑著
但我卻不滿意
我既不可愛也不美麗
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
雖然唱著歌
但沒人聽見
我既不可愛也不美麗
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
我為何如此難看
該怎麼做 我才能像你一樣
笑得如此開心愉快
又生氣了 怎麼總是無法完美
對著破碎鏡中自己醜陋的模樣
不停埋怨
別盯著我看 我討厭現在的感覺
只想躲在某處 逃離一切
這世界全是謊言
I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face tellin' me I'm pretty
I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face cuz I know
I'm ugly
別輕易說理解我
我醜陋又扭曲的內心
或許會埋怨你也不一定
別和我說話 我無法配合你
那高傲眼神中的冷漠虛偽
令我無法喘息
別靠近我 就連你的關注也令人作嘔
我只想離開這裡 大聲喊叫
這世界全是謊言
I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face tellin' me I'm pretty
I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face cuz I know
I'm ugly
All alone
I'm all alone
I'm all alone
毫無溫暖
無人陪伴
All alone I'm all alone
All alone I'm all alone
I'm always all alone
毫無溫暖
身邊沒能人擁抱我
I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face tellin' me I'm pretty
I think I'm ugly
And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty
I wanna be pretty
Don't lie to my face cuz I know
I'm ugly
用心体会这首歌...
一首让人家感慨,什么叫孤独中的丑陋,寂寞的面貌...

没有评论:
发表评论